Sunday, September 9, 2012

fall programming


yeah, so, ummmm (scratches back of head)... I've been missing for a while. I hate excuses, so I'm not going to give any...I hope to be back blogging on a more consistent basis, I miss this place. I suck, I need to be better, end of story.

on that note, as always, i wanted to share my list of what to watch this fall. I've outlined the dates for you, and put in my 2-cents... happy channel surfing

Friday, Aug. 24
America's Next Top Model: College Edition (CW), 8 p.m. 
Monday, Sept. 10
The Voice (NBC), 8 p.m.
Tuesday, Sept. 11
Go On (NBC), 9 p.m. As much as I love Matthew Perry, I am going to have to say this might be Fall’s first comedic cancellation (sorry Chandler)
The New Normal (NBC, series premiere), 9:30 p.m. MUST. SEE. TV. Ryan Murphy is a genius, already watched the pilot and it’s amazing
Parenthood (NBC), 10 p.m. This show still rocks
Sons of Anarchy (FX), 10 p.m.
Wednesday, Sept. 12
The X Factor (Fox), 8 p.m.
Guys With Kids (NBC), 10 p.m. This is a preview only, show technically begins on Sept 26th. But definitely worth it. Jimmy Fallon creation, staring Jamie Sigler and Jesse Bradford? I’m so there
Thursday, Sept. 13
The X Factor (Fox), 8 p.m.
Glee (Fox, season premiere), 9 p.m.
Friday, Sept. 14
Shark Tank (ABC), 8 p.m.
What Would You Do? (ABC), 9 p.m.
Monday, Sept. 17
Bones (Fox, season premiere), 8 p.m.
The Mob Doctor (Fox, series premiere), 9 p.m. This might be the Fall’s first drama casualty… I’m calling it, D.O.A.
Revolution (NBC), 10 p.m. A world with no technology? Not sure about this one, but Jon Favreau directed the pilot, so I’ll check it out
Wednesday, Sept. 19
Survivor: Philippines (CBS), 8 p.m.
Thursday, Sept. 20
Up All Night (NBC), 8:30 p.m.
The Office (NBC), 9 p.m. Last season hanging out in Scranton. You bet your ass I’ll be there
Parks and Recreation (NBC), 9:30 p.m.
Monday, Sept. 24
How I Met Your Mother (CBS), 8 p.m.
Dancing With the Stars: All-Stars (ABC), 8 p.m.
Partners (CBS, series premiere), 8:30 p.m. Sophia. Bush. Enough said.
2 Broke Girls (CBS), 9 p.m.
Mike & Molly (CBS), 9:30 p.m.
Hawaii Five-0 (CBS), 10 p.m.
Castle (ABC), 10 p.m.
Tuesday, Sept. 25
Dancing With the Stars: All-Stars (ABC, results show), 8 p.m.
New Girl (Fox), 8 p.m. Still incredibly adorkable.
NCIS (CBS), 8 p.m.
Ben and Kate (Fox, series premiere), 8:30 p.m. Not loving the premise, if my tv stays on fox after New Girl, maybe I’ll pay attention.
New Girl (Fox), 9 p.m. (actual official new time slot)
NCIS: Los Angeles (CBS), 9 p.m.
The Mindy Project (Fox, series premiere), 9:30 p.m. Yup, Mindy Kaling is too funny not to check this one out
Vegas (CBS, series premiere), 10 p.m. Not wasting my time on Dennis Quaid…reviews aren’t that great
Private Practice (ABC), 10 p.m.
Wednesday, Sept. 26
Animal Practice (NBC), 8 p.m.
The Middle (ABC), 8 p.m.
Guys With Kids (NBC), 8:30 p.m.
Criminal Minds (CBS), 9 p.m.
Modern Family (ABC), 9 p.m.
Law & Order: SVU (NBC), 9 p.m.
The Neighbors (ABC, series premiere), 9:30 p.m. An alien neighborhood that reads for sustenance? I just can’t get on board with that
CSI (CBS), 10 p.m.
Thursday, Sept. 27
The Big Bang Theory (CBS), 8 p.m. One of the funniest shows on tv today
Last Resort (ABC, series premiere), 8 p.m. Scott. Speedman. Enough said!!
Two and a Half Men (CBS), 8:30 p.m.
Person of Interest (CBS), 9 p.m.
Grey's Anatomy (ABC), 9 p.m. I’m still not recovered from the finale…
Elementary (CBS, series premiere), 10 p.m. Yeah, not sure if this will make it, but I will definitely check it out. I love Jonny Lee Miller
Scandal (ABC), 10 p.m.
Friday, Sept. 28
CSI: NY (CBS), 8 p.m.
Fringe (Fox), 9 p.m.
Made in Jersey (CBS, series premiere), 9 p.m. Not hearing good things
Blue Bloods (CBS), 10 p.m.
Sunday, Sept. 30
The Simpsons (Fox), 8 p.m.
The Amazing Race (CBS), 8 p.m.
Once Upon a Time (ABC), 8 p.m.
Bob's Burgers (Fox), 8:30 p.m.
Family Guy (Fox), 9 p.m.
Revenge (ABC), 9 p.m. I just hope that season 2 is as good as the first
The Good Wife (CBS), 9 p.m.
Dexter (Showtime), 9 p.m.
American Dad (Fox), 9:30 p.m.
The Mentalist (CBS), 10 p.m.
666 Park Ave (ABC, series premiere), 10 p.m. Hearing good things (psychological thriller a la The Shining and Rosemary’s Baby). Besides, it has Rob Buckley and Dave Annable; that’s enough reason for me
Homeland (Showtime), 10 p.m. 
Tuesday, Oct. 2
Hart of Dixie (CW), 8 p.m.
Raising Hope (Fox), 8 p.m.
Wednesday, Oct. 3
Supernatural (CW), 9 p.m.
Thursday, Oct. 4
30 Rock (NBC), 8 p.m.
Sunday, Oct. 7
The Cleveland Show (Fox), 7:30 p.m.
America's Funniest Home Videos (ABC), 7 p.m.
Monday, Oct. 8
90210 (CW), 8 p.m.
Gossip Girl (CW), 9 p.m. Last 13 episodes; I’ll be tuning in just to see if all is tied up in the end. Very curious to see where the writers take us on this final journey
Wednesday, Oct. 10
Arrow (CW, series premiere), 8 p.m. Hearing good things. CW is marketing hard for this one, which makes me believe it has the goods to deliver
Chicago Fire (NBC), 10 p.m. Firefighters and paramedics in Chicago; not only is the cast gorgeous, but I love these types of shows. I’ll be watching for sure
Nashville (ABC, series premiere), 10 p.m. HELL YES. Country Strong, but with Tami Taylor? This is a no-brainer!!!!
Thursday, Oct. 11
The Vampire Diaries (CW), 8 p.m. Things are about to get very interesting…
Beauty and the Beast (CW, series premiere), 9 p.m. Not sure if this one will make it
Sunday, Oct. 14
The Walking Dead (AMC), 9 p.m.
Tuesday, Oct. 16
Emily Owens, M.D. (CW, series premiere) 9 p.m. Looks cute, and I love Mamie Gummer. I’ll try this one out and see what happens
Wednesday, Oct. 17
Suburgatory (ABC), 9:30 p.m.  
Friday, Oct. 19
Whitney (NBC), 8 p.m.
Community (NBC), 8:30 p.m.
Nikita (CW), 9 p.m.           
Tuesday, Oct. 23
Happy Endings (ABC), 9 p.m. CANNOT WAIT! It’s going to be a-mah-zing!
Don't Trust the B---- in Apartment 23 (ABC),  9:30 p.m.
Friday, Oct. 26
Touch (Fox), 8 p.m.
Friday, Nov. 2
Last Man Standing (ABC), 8 p.m
Malibu Country (ABC, series premiere), 8:30 p.m. Typical storyline (husband cheats, wife moves family to new town to restart career), not sure if I want to sit through another of those. But it is Reba, she’s funny as hell…
Shark Tank (ABC, new time slot premiere), 9 p.m.

usual disclaimer; these are only my views, take from it what you want.

after all, that's just this girl's opinion

No comments:

Post a Comment